Go to content

Main menu:

EPCs carried out on your property by Rentready

Who needs an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate)
If you are a Landlord and you wish to Rent out a property, re let a property already rented out then you must have a valid EPC. You do not require an EPC if the lease/tenancy is a renewal and the  original agreement was signed before 1 October 2008 and has been rented by the same tenant
An EPC carried out and used for domestic rented properties is valid for 10 years from the date of certification. But is only valid for 3 years if that property is then offered for sale

If you Need an EPC carried out on your property, then please contact us using the EPC drop down selection on the CONTACT us page
EPC certificate
Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to content | Back to main menu